Homemade recipe for reducing acne redness

« ...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....
...While some of us become lactose intolerant - which is actually the norm in the rest of the world, most of us continue consuming milk unaware of our body's reactions. Even if we aren't lactose intolerant milk can cause reactions similar to an allergy and inflammation, which results in stress and acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Micro peel cloths are not a daily treatment, and although results are immediately visible, the trick is not to overdo it. It's a process, and the recommended treatment is 1-3 minuets every 7 to 10 days, depending on skin sensitivity....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: best acne treatment in 5 days, acne pimples smell bad when squeezed, self tanner face acne spots